Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

I Definitely Have A Sickness

It will definitely put squirrels in the gumbo pot. I can guarantee that!

My $100 marlin 60/Tasco will put squirrels in the pot!

Heck... we never had a problem using the cheap Marlins with iron sights filling bag limits.

• Like 1

True, but if you need to call in a "Professional",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And the nice thing about the one Lance has is you can put more peanut butter on that heavy barrel. I messed up when I ordered the scope. Put in a Tempe address and zip but my browser put in Mesa.

I have a email into the company I bought the scope from after I tried to call them but I should be able to correct it with UPS. Well worth the hassel since it was 50% off list and free shipping. Might need to get a few more for Christmas gifts.

I understand!

This is a primary weapons system 22 LR toggle action uses 10/22 magazines operates like a similar to a bolt action and put 10 through the same hole!

post-13701-0-69305100-1474589149_thumb.jpegpost-13701-0-66881400-1474589107_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I think you guys are missing a major point of this. Sure, my old 10/22 that I have had for 31 years is still a very accurate rifle with thousands upon thousands of rounds down the barrel. Sure, my old Remington single shot .22 with open sights that I got from my Great Grandma has put down a ton of lizards, rabbits, and squirrels.

I would bet that unless you are relatively young, you don't still have your first car. You have upgraded, at least your daily driver.

But.....I get MY 10/22 back now, and I got a new toy for my daughter to use! I get to spend more time in the field with my kids. What better excuses are there than that? It is no secret that I like my guns, and spend a lot of time behind them. Just another toy in my arsenal. Some people spend their money on alcohol, or cigarettes, or other recreational drugs, or makeup, or shoes, or clothes, or restoring cars. I spend mine on precious metals like stainless and brass and lead.

• Like 2

So will my $80 Rem 514 with iron sights. And has many times in the past.

But I bet you have upgraded and bought a lot of new high end guns too. :)

I think you guys are missing a major point of this. Sure, my old 10/22 that I have had for 31 years is still a very accurate rifle with thousands upon thousands of rounds down the barrel. Sure, my old Remington single shot .22 with open sights that I got from my Great Grandma has put down a ton of lizards, rabbits, and squirrels.

I would bet that unless you are relatively young, you don't still have your first car. You have upgraded, at least your daily driver.

But.....I get MY 10/22 back now, and I got a new toy for my daughter to use! I get to spend more time in the field with my kids. What better excuses are there than that? It is no secret that I like my guns, and spend a lot of time behind them. Just another toy in my arsenal. Some people spend their money on alcohol, or cigarettes, or other recreational drugs, or makeup, or shoes, or clothes, or restoring cars. I spend mine on precious metals like stainless and brass and lead.

Lance we are just having fun with "your Sickness" ... It is an awesome setup you got there.

After getting my son a 10/22 Takedown for Christmas, I decided next year I am going to get one for myself and am probably going to do the Barrel upgrade from Tactical Solutions...

I know. I am not offended in the least. I just am cranky because I have had it for almost 3 days and haven't shot it yet!!! Withdrawls suck.

• Like 1

So will my $80 Rem 514 with iron sights. And has many times in the past.

But I bet you have upgraded and bought a lot of new high end guns too. :)

Not .22's. I've got a "fancy" model 60, stainless with a scope, and a beat up, stock banged up glenfield squirrel stock open sights model 60 that takes me back to my days of learning how to shoot with my grandpa.

• Like 1

Lance we are just having fun with "your Sickness" ... It is an awesome setup you got there.

After getting my son a 10/22 Takedown for Christmas, I decided next year I am going to get one for myself and am probably going to do the Barrel upgrade from Tactical Solutions...

http://www.tacticalsol.com/x-ring-series-rifles/x-ring-takedown-rifle-with-the-warden-overmolded-stock

It's all about the little Crickett 22LR!!! Lightweight and squirrels slayers.

• Like 1