AzDiamondHeat

Can ya feel it?

It's almost time boys !!!!!

I was out shooting the Armlite AR-10 .243. today shes ready

• Like 1

:)

Holy crap, are you hunting velociraptors??? lol

I've had too many coyotes run away from a .223 not saying it doesn't work just sometimes you got to track them .

The .243 just anchors coyotes !!

Plus it's hard to beat the ballistics of the .243 and The wide variety of bullet choices .

Nah, not serious at all.

I shoot a 6.8 spc when I want them dead(tournament). Mostly I carry a 223 loaded soft because we call in more cats and fox than coyotes. When the fur is good we skin and tan so the bigger bore is a no go.

Nah, not serious at all.

I shoot a 6.8 spc when I want them dead(tournament). Mostly I carry a 223 loaded soft because we call in more cats and fox than coyotes. When the fur is good we skin and tan so the bigger bore is a no go.

So do I buddy 80 grain TSX Ive shot bobcats as Close as 10 yards as far as 200 yards never any Pelt damage!

People shy away from the Barnes Bullets on predators mainly because they cost a lot more .

What tournaments do you do ?

I use a 243 and a 223, 40gr vmax from my 223 kills stuff deader than my 243 ever did. It must have something to do with the bullet not exiting and transferring all the energy

I use a 243 and a 223, 40gr vmax from my 223 kills stuff deader than my 243 ever did. It must have something to do with the bullet not exiting and transferring all the energy

Sweet im glade thar works for you ! my style of hunting and the way i do things a 40 grain VMAX would never work for me well i wont say never but most times it wont work .

When I first started hunting coyotes i used the .223 62 grain VMAX Work great sometimes and then as I progressed as a caller and learned more I got myself in the situations where Vmax bullet just wouldn't hold up to the job !

I'm 6/6 with the vmaxs this year. Furthest was 309 yards.

309 yards lol

I thought we were calling them in ?

Sorry not trying to be rude just asking

I'm 6/6 with the vmaxs this year. Furthest was 309 yards.

309 yards lol

I thought we were calling them in ?

Sorry not trying to be rude just asking

have you ever even been coyote calling lol not being rude just asking. since they dont always give you an opportunity at 30 yards depending on the country. sometimes they give you a running away at 300 though.

• Like 1