MathewQuigly

Cardinal receiver

I'm a fan of the cards (steelers first tho). Problems I see that are concerning; special teams, need better coverage and tackling. play calling and quarterback decisions, why the heck does Carson throw a floater to 5'9" John brown in the corner of the end zone who is covered by a 6'3" CB on the inside, obvious pick! 1st and goal on the 8 and you don't let DJ who is averaging 5 yds a carry run the dang ball!!!!! Defense secondary, they are a blitz and man coverage defense, don't try and play a modified zone! They seemed lost and had more holes than Swiss cheese which got exploited by a mediocre at best offense x2.

Plenty of blame to go around and it starts at the coach and goes from there. They are a highly talented team that I think believed the hype about themselves. They may be talented but not a good team right now. I have faith that they will correct the issues and get back to the team we all expect them to be. Go red birds!!!!!!

Hope cards fans don't get too happy about that win. My sorry butt 9ers gave them that game.

How so ? The 49'ers are terrible but David Johnson ran for like 157 yards with two TD's...6 sacks and a safety lol The 49'ers are just a terrible team.

• Like 1

Nice catch Floyd ... Not !!! Hit you in the numbers again and you drop it really ... GTFO of the nfl , no excuse your supposed to be a pro.

He must not want to leave Arizona because this is a contract year for him and he looks like straight booty

• Like 1

Chip Kelly should not have left Oregon.

I bet he's already looking at that LSU job licking his chops! He's gonna have a terrible season and then take the LSU job.

Oh dear god don't give LSU a coach like that with their talent and recruiting level.

Actually, do. Give Alabama a run for their money.

• Like 1

Hope cards fans don't get too happy about that win. My sorry butt 9ers gave them that game.

How so ? The 49'ers are terrible but David Johnson ran for like 157 yards with two TD's...6 sacks and a safety lol The 49'ers are just a terrible team.
There were a few 9ers receivers running wide open and garbage Gabbert couldn't even get them the ball. The 9ers are garbage and the cards didn't look very good against them.
  • Like 1

There were a few 9ers receivers running wide open and garbage Gabbert couldn't even get them the ball. The 9ers are garbage and the cards didn't look very good against them.

Yeah the 49'ers are garbage.. I didnt expect the Cardinals offense to look good with Stanton behind center outside of David Johnson.. I knew this game would be won by defense and David Johnson.. David Johnson is leading the NFL in rush yards from scrimmage and its not even close..