Guest akaspecials

Pistol Emoji Change

Guest akaspecials

Anyone else notice that the new iOS system has removed the handgun emoji and replaced it with a water pistol? The commies in Silicon Valley can't even handle a picture...

Heard that was happening....first it was the Pirates of the Caribbean losing their muskets, Yosemite Sam lost his dueling pistol. If Hillary gets her way, you'll be next.

• Like 1

Im sure that will cure gun violence the same way Libs use the hashtag to fight terrorism.

Im sure that will cure gun violence the same way Libs use the hashtag to fight terrorism.

Not working? When was the last time someone was murdered with a musket or dueling pistol?

This will blow the libs minds...post-11051-0-24432100-1475256884.jpg

• Like 1

If any of you have an iphone open a text and type in kim kardashian and see what it autocorrects too.....its hilarious unless they removed it.

It will only happen once btw

Guest oneshot

STOP!!! You have triggered my "take offense" nerve and with tears in my eyes, sand in my shorts, I wallow in my safe place and demand this topic be either locked-down or sent to the basement...

If any of you have an iphone open a text and type in kim kardashian and see what it autocorrects too.....its hilarious unless they removed it.

I guess they fixed it with iOs 10

I guess they fixed it with iOs 10

it would autocorrect to lard a**

STOP!!! You have triggered my "take offense" nerve and with tears in my eyes, sand in my shorts, I wallow in my safe place and demand this topic be either locked-down or sent to the basement...

I'm expediting you an emotional first aid kit. Comes complete with:

*Rainbow Bandana

*Sequin Muscle shirt

*Deal a Meal cards

*Unisex Teddy

*Pet Shop Boys Greatest Hits CD

As always, use with caution