DesertBull

FLY THE W

Looks like there will be a game 7. I think the Cubs will win it. Cleveland messed up not winning game 5.

I agree. Momentum is huge in baseball and it seems to have shifted to the Cubs.
  • Like 1

post-331-0-95712200-1478057171.jpg

Cubs beat the Tribe 9-3 for their 113th win of the season.

ONE MORE WIN FOR THE RING!!!

• Like 2

Man what a game last night! I was listening the first half on the radio and was super stoked with the early lead! Russell came out of nowhere with that grand slam! Seems like he hasn't done anything offensively this post season and shows up last night bombing a good one!

One more game Cubbies!

• Like 1

Man what a game last night! I was listening the first half on the radio and was super stoked with the early lead! Russell came out of nowhere with that grand slam! Seems like he hasn't done anything offensively this post season and shows up last night bombing a good one!

One more game Cubbies!

He has 3 HR and 13 RBI this post season.

I've got to admit, I've gone from cheering against the Cubs on the sole reason that I wanted my prediction to be correct to now I kind of hope the Cubs win! They've shown amazing heart and battle in this series!

One more game Cubbies!

He has 3 HR and 13 RBI this post season.

Thats why I said it seems like he hasn't done anything. Everytime Him and Baez are up to the plate almost seems like it always ends up being a strike out or pop fly. Those Cleveland pitchers are loving Baez. He chases all those breaking balls.