pahncho2121

I decided to get in shape this year

Nice job, man. I need to get myself together and get in shape.

I want to start hiking in further to glass and hopefully hike out with more weight than I hiked in with ;)

Nice job, man. I need to get myself together and get in shape.
I want to start hiking in further to glass and hopefully hike out with more weight than I hiked in with ;)

Thanks! That's what started it all. Some friends and I planned a trip to hike into Fossil Creek and I didn't want to fall behind. Then hunts started coming up and I kept finding more motivation.

You nailed it. Its just the simple little things that pay off long term. The problem is just getting started. I'm up 45 pounds since my last elk tag. Time to start taking care of business.

You nailed it. Its just the simple little things that pay off long term. The problem is just getting started. I'm up 45 pounds since my last elk tag. Time to start taking care of business.

I agree, getting started is the hard part. After a few weeks getting up early to exercise was becoming a pain, then I finally noticed how good I was feeling throughout the day and that became addicting. It made working harder everyday worth it.