More D

In the market for a new F250

No rebates, discount for military are available, or fleet options. Just be happy to pay sticker, there are other vehicles with "premium" add ons. Like say if you want the new raptor or GT350R you'll have to pay 25k over sticker due to the demand.

25k extra??? Dane

My 2013 crew 4x4 6.7 get 14 city, 17 hyw. I did lose 2mpg all around with aftermarket wheels and tires.

With the current size of the truck, it's much larger from the factory, that vehicle is only leveled, where as a old body style would have required a 4"-6" lift it get that height and run those tires.

@More D - what package / motor are you looking for, these new models have much more options.

Oh I have been looking and touching the F150 and F250, but still need to see new Raptor. 2017 are smokin and like the cab styles. Makes my '06 f150 look 100 years old, I will need to get a new degree in car electronics and gadgets, and that is just to open the door.

Good luck, if you see anything cool or a great deal, spread the word.

• Like 2

Crew, 4x4,6.7, lariat. Prior to 2017 that was about it. Now Ford wants nearly $1k for just the fancy headlights. You can be sure that 99% of the new ones that are not work trucks will have them. Period.

So far a 2017 is out of the running. Itjust does not feel right paying full boat for a truck. A 2016 SLT GMC 2500 fells like a higher end truck to me than a 2016 F250 for the same money. Everything is pointingto holding out for another year. Even the 2017 GM diesels are upping the hp/torque numbers big time.

My problem is holding back the wife. Granted that is a Great problem to have.

She hunts, shoots, drinks and spends better than me any day of the week than me. ......I am truly blessed.