bobbyo

Another big bull? Record?

Got this in the E-mail. Name of deceased is Wrong Way. Does some site moderator know something about this Bull?

Bob

post-911-1190173593_thumb.jpg

here is what Pops posted in another thread about Wrong Way:

I just returned from camp where Jim (Coosefan), his brother Matt and Shortpants are and I was wanting to give you guy's an update on thier hunt. Matt has been scouting all summer long and had some great bulls figured out but 2 day's before season a Bull that he has been after for 3 or 4 years showed up for the first time this year and he and his hunter have gotten close but with 18 to 20 cows it's hard but they are still trying. Another bull that they had seen in August a few times but haven't seen at all in September showed up 1 1/2 day's before the season and Jim decided he and his hunter would go for him. Well when Jim gets back he will tell you guys about it but he did a fantastic job yesterday of getting his hunter in close enough and even with 20 plus cows the hunter was able to arrow the bull. It was just before dark and you know how good Jim's pictures usually are but they take a long time for him to get everything just the way he wants them and it was 11:30 last night before he got back to camp. After we got it hung up, Jim and Shortpants scored the bull and I know it doesn't count for anything but they scored it at 412. The hunter is from Tucson and he is taking it to his taxi there. The Bull had been named Wrong Way in August by Matt and his friend but now it is the Roach bull for the hunter. Mr. Roach was great to have in camp and a good hunter to boot.

Jim

Jimbo!!! :angry: You text me the score and no pics!!?? :blink: Great bull!!! :D Congrats to Mr. Roach and to the Mullins boys!!! I got two words........:

Helluva Toad!!!

Right now on my phone I have two picture messages of bulls that score 408. One bull that is 393. And two other bulls that are just huge. All taken since last friday. I wish I was hunting right now.

Right now on my phone I have two picture messages of bulls that score 408. One bull that is 393. And two other bulls that are just huge. All taken since last friday. I wish I was hunting right now.

What is this?? Where the pictures? Story? More info?

That is wrong way. I just talked to Jim and they just now left camp and are headed home. He will probably post something tonight.

Jim

Hey Guys, I'm finally home for a few days and cannot beleive how fast news spreads in the hunting community!!!

Bobbyo....I do know a little about that bull! I will post up some pic's that I took and a little story.......it was an unbelieveable hunt, and if I didn't have it on video.....nobody would believe me! Thanks guys, JIM>