COOSEFAN

The "Ocho Grande" Bull

Congrats on a super fine bull! Great job Jim and crew.

Phil

Holy Cow! You guys are tearing up the big boys this year Jim. Congratulation on a great year of guiding and congrats. to the hunter who harvested this awesome monster of a bull. I could not have made the shot on this one due to the shaking that would have been going on. WOW! Thanks again for sharing all the pics and stories.

TJ

Wow that is an ircredibullllll!!!! David looks familiar, what is his last name. I know that I have seen him before.

Congratulations to the hunter and all who helped on that hunt. What an amazing bull!! extras between the 2nd and 3rds and matching kickers higher up. WoW, GREAT bull!

Amanda

I am proud to call myself a Mullins Team member not because of our success, but because of how we achieve our success. I would not guide for anybody else. I am very proud of you guys and David, I only wish I could have been there. I know how hard David worked for this bull and he deserves all the credit. Thankyou David for just allowing us to share in the experience. Matt Mullins also deserves a great big Atta Boy on a job well done this summer. The hard work put in by the Mullins Team this year is really paying off beyond any of our wildest dreams!

What a bull! Super results from you guys this year!

Hope you have another hunter you can take after the 390 that he let pass!