Sign in to follow this  
257wby

Coues calender

Amanda,

I'm not sure if this is an original idea, but here goes. I was wondering if you have ever done a CWT.com calender? I thought it would be cool if the members of this forum could vote on other members trophies to be pictured in the calender. Just a thought, as I have searched online for one with no success. Thanks again to you and the others involved in this great site.

Mike

GREAT IDEA ;)

Why didn't I think of that :unsure:

Get after it Amanda

When they are done send me a case and I will sell them out of my store for you ;)

Mike

GREAT IDEA! We could have a contest were CWT.commers submit the pics and we vote on 12 of the favorites. There could be a live animal/scenery edition as well as a harvested deer/hunter edition. What do you all think??

Yes, it's a nice idea. I have thought about doing a contest to get a calendar done like AGFD does (only ours would be Coues specific). I would need someone to organize it though (maybe Doug/Red Rabbit since he's a very good photographer and organizer---- interested Doug?). Plus most of the guys on this site don't take photos on high enough resolution settings to make a good print for a calendar. They need to be large enough so that if they are blown up to 8x10 or larger that they are still at least 300 dpi or they won't look very good printed.

Amanda

any thoughts on maybe havin' a calendar of live coues bucks? seems a bit more interesting to me.

Maybe you could use more then one pic per month. Gives more people a chance to be in it and might help to solve the resolution problem. Pluse I can bet that there might be some harsh words exchaged on the forum if we have to look at one guys face for a month. :lol: :P

Maybe you could use more then one pic per month. Gives more people a chance to be in it and might help to solve the resolution problem. Pluse I can bet that there might be some harsh words exchaged on the forum if we have to look at one guys face for a month. :lol: :P

Thats for sure!!!!

Especially since i know for a fact the mullins crew will kill 5 140" typical bucks this year with the kind of season hes having, and i dont really care to see Jim smirking at me for a month saying " nane nane boo boo, see this buck i got!!!" :P