GTIMANiac

How much effort would you put forth to help someone like this?

IMG_6485.PNGYou happen upon this unprepared clown in his faux SUV with run flat street tires, no hook for the tow points or even a manual for said auto. What would you do?

You can see here how far I snatched him, all the way back to the trees behind him after pulling him forward 100 yards from where he was originally too.

For the record, I snatched him all the way back to those trees behind him by tying to his wheel, wouldn't come out of the hole with the limited tow point. Offered him and his muddy dog a ride, and he declined. He was only a mile off Lake Mary Road on Stoneman. Didn't offer to pay for the broken tow strap nor was he very appreciative.

• Like 1

I've done my share of stupid stuff, most in my younger years and some of which I am lucky to have survived. I've had strangers help me out of several sticky spots and I'm sure most of them thought I was an idiot, but it didn't stop them from helping someone in a precarious spot. I've been able to pay it forward a few times and hope I'll never overlook an opportunity to do so again if I am able.

Good for you for trying to help him out.

• Like 16

Yep drink a beer, Yank his chain a bit , and pull him out.... We have ALL been there at one point in our lives.

You gotta check what kind of beer they have first. ;)

• Like 2

Yep drink a beer, Yank his chain a bit , and pull him out.... We have ALL been there at one point in our lives.

judging by the picture I don't think they drink beer, and I'm not a wine type of guy ... They prolly have some good blow too, but I gave that up many moons ago. But I would still help them.. It makes for good talk around the camp fire with real outdoorsman :)

judging by the picture I don't think they drink beer, and I'm not a wine type of guy ... They prolly have some good blow too, but I gave that up many moons ago. But I would still help them.. It makes for good talk around the camp fire with real outdoorsman :)

Funny you say that. I asked him if he wanted a ride. He said, "I have stuff ..." and stopped abruptly. I do not know what he was transporting but it did raise suspicion for sure.

• Like 1