Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

WTB Bow for wife.

Looking to get the wife a bow. shes a 28.5 draw length.Let me know what you got. Shoot me a text 480-358-5193

Better be nice to her sounds like she has serious wind up for a good slap!

• Like 3

That's too bad. There is a lady's bow for sale here on the site but it is only a 25.5" draw.

Think that 1 for sale is a NON let off

poundage bow so if 29 you gotta hold 29 so great for fishing and teaching but kinda rough for normal hunting for kid or young lady.

anyone else got anything? Everything offered was too much bow for her.

I have not been on archery talk forever but have had real good luck on there. Must pay attention to feedback on members (which I love that they do feedback on sales) must make sure it's not all feedback from 5 guys with 1 post (so fake) but men and women am A.T. cycle bows pretty quick and you can get some great deals. I bought wife a new Heartbreaker on there and it was a closeout deal and awesome price. Just a thought. Man they sure make many bows for women and kids now so just be happy bows are available new and used and even for junior leftys!

Since I'm partial to ATHENS :) as long as your sure of her draw check them out! But bows all fixed draw length

I have a PSE Discovery II on the site, great 1st bow to get into archery. Has the 3 pin site, D-loop, peep, arrow rest. No let off, up to 29lbs. It's backed off all the way. My 12 & 13 yr can pull it back no problem. Looking to get $100 for it. Won't break the bank and you can surely pass it into any young ones as well. Bow is in fantastic shape.