Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Federal 215 primer super tight in new brass and one real bad

I have mostly always used CCI BR Primers and used a primer pocket uniformer tool on new brass and never had a problem.

No, I meant exactly what I typed. Norma brand, 26 Nosler brass.

Did they let you keep the old brass? If so ream the primer pockets and load it.

No, I meant exactly what I typed. Norma brand, 26 Nosler brass.

Did they let you keep the old brass? If so ream the primer pockets and load it.

I sent it back. Although, last I heard they didn't receive it (and yes I really did send it back). So, in the end I could have kept it.

Their customer service was flat out amazing. I sent an email through their site, in less than 45 minutes I had a phone call and a new batch on the way.

It is always good tho know who provides excellent customer service. The last batch of R-P 6.8mm SPC brass I bought had primer pockets that were not deep enough. Midway would have gladly exchanged it, but i noticed the product was now on backorder. I have a primer pocket reamer that fits in a cordless drill. I use it to prep my bolt gun brass. It did not take long to fix them, but it was nice to know I could have returned them hassle free if needed.

It is always good tho know who provides excellent customer service. The last batch of R-P 6.8mm SPC brass I bought had primer pockets that were not deep enough. Midway would have gladly exchanged it, but i noticed the product was now on backorder. I have a primer pocket reamer that fits in a cordless drill. I use it to prep my bolt gun brass. It did not take long to fix them, but it was nice to know I could have returned them hassle free if needed.

I'm not sure excellent is a word strong enough to describe how pleased I was with their customer service!