Sign in to follow this  
sheephunter2

New Neoprene Scope Coat Bino Buddy for Swaro 15x56s

I have a new black neoprene Scope Coat Bino Buddy for Swaro 15x56s. Bought it to see if it would fit my 15x56 Zeiss but not so good. Great protection for your Swaros. $25 shipped. Thanks.

post-15206-0-81954500-1485527108.jpg

post-15206-0-05275700-1485527122.jpg

Have these on all of my Swaro's and run it with the outdoorsman. Only down side is when you're glassing it smells like a wet suit the entire time.

• Like 1

So back maybe 10-15 yrs ago Sportsmans warehouse had a carrying case fit for swaro 15's. It was green with straps for carrying and zipped shut, inside was like a waffle with high density foam. This was a awesome case for transporting 15's I even shoved in backpack cuz was narrow. I sold that pair to guy on here and case went with and I have never seen them for sale again

If anybody knows what I'm talking about post picture and name of product please

So back maybe 10-15 yrs ago Sportsmans warehouse had a carrying case fit for swaro 15's. It was green with straps for carrying and zipped shut, inside was like a waffle with high density foam. This was a awesome case for transporting 15's I even shoved in backpack cuz was narrow. I sold that pair to guy on here and case went with and I have never seen them for sale again

Snug-fit

post-331-0-84566700-1485551096_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-34106400-1485551130_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Snug-fit

IMG_8835.JPG

IMG_8834.JPG

Yeah man that's pretty dang close to the one I was talking about. Thanks