Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Safety Brief for the last days of Bow Deer Season

Guest oneshot

Push foward,staying left-of-bang, using those inate, primitive animal skills you possess, to close with, make the shot and get hands-on with your Deer. Refuse to quit, that hill really isnt THAT steep, THAT Buck isnt too far away, you are NOT that hung-over, that 'honey-do" list will still be there tomorrow. You CAN do this...

If you stop at a local gin-mill for adult-refreshments after the Hunt, make E&E plans, identify egress points, KNOW you can ride the local "bike", KNOW that big dude is a puss, and if you need to throat-check a gobby-git, savage, overwhelming action is your Duty...

If called before the 'Man" remember... Deny everything, Admit nothing, Make counteraccusations...

Now go out there and make CWT.com Proud...

post-1378-0-69453300-1485565730.jpg

Good luck to all you guys that are heading out.

Im done til august, which is a good thing. Havent been able to hunt the early season for the last 3 years, but I have time dedicated for it this year. Cant wait to get me another velvet muley! And I'll probably go ahead and kill one of those pesky turkeys that are always hanging around my stand in August.

I coulda shot so many deer on my "back 40" this year but it the first year I've fed them. Next few years could be fantastic!! Private land not posted, does it still qualify for Boone and cricket?

Dont know, but it definitely qualifies for 'awesome'. Killing a deer on my own land would be a dream come true.

I'll bring her to keep me warm. You've heard of a 3 dog night, this is 1 huge bitch night.

I've won 'hog-hunter" night before... a few times... My shame/disgust was tempered by the knowledge that I helped a female feel wanted by a sensitive, caring male and basking in the adoration of my mates for my sacrifice...

Semper Fi...

Whiskey is a heck of a drug.

I coulda shot so many deer on my "back 40" this year but it the first year I've fed them. Next few years could be fantastic!! Private land not posted, does it still qualify for Boone and cricket?

Dont know, but it definitely qualifies for 'awesome'. Killing a deer on my own land would be a dream come true.
maybe next year, but I really wanted to get a few cows to eat. Hope they get along. If not, I still eat beef.

I'll bring her to keep me warm. You've heard of a 3 dog night, this is 1 huge bitch night.

I've won 'hog-hunter" night before... a few times... My shame/disgust was tempered by the knowledge that I helped a female feel wanted by a sensitive, caring male and basking in the adoration of my mates for my sacrifice...

Semper Fi...

Everyone needs love at some point, remember why the next day is the key, or then not and back to the bottle.

Was talkin to a buddy on the phone a couple years ago and asked him what he had going on for the weekend?

He says, "Not much. I'll probably head up to Scottsdale and do a little hoggin Saturday night."

I say, "ohh, you like a little meat with your potatoes, ehh?"

He says,"well, you know, I like to have a nice breakfast on Sunday morning, and I figure those hefty gals must know how to cook...."

We men are incredibly simple creatures. For the life of me, I'll never understand how women cant figure us out.

No I try to get them out before breakfast like this girl the other day I told I was going hunting and kicked her out at 6am since I woke up and realized what I had done

But serious deer talk, I'm going Sunday to sit for coues. I might just shoot any buck that comes in

No I try to get them out before breakfast like this girl the other day I told I was going hunting and kicked her out at 6am since I woke up and realized what I had done

But serious deer talk, I'm going Sunday to sit for coues. I might just shoot any buck that comes in

Good luck buddy. Hope its a biggin that shows himself first.

• Like 1