biglakejake

So.....what about show low and star valley?

Speed cameras, red light cameras, radar, etc. would be a good thing if they were not set as a trap just to make money.

I trapped you breaking the law? If you speed and get caught it's your fault not a trap. I wish they could process the pics in house and make money enuf to serve all the speeders who get caught. Just my opinion but slow the f#$k down....
Lick any boots recently?

I say put cameras on every street corner, in your car, your house, in the woods to catch us doing anything big brother doesn't want you doing. Who needs freedom, I like it when the law watches everything everyone does and writes them tickets

Nope just don't speed is all........and I drive in the fast lane to piss off all the speeders.

[/quote)

I thought that was you.

I'm thinking a nice round about, then the speeders will have a speed jump. Not looking for uncle sam to watch everything I do , in fact I don't want uncle sam to watch anything I do. Just don't want any harm done to innocent people, and we have had many accidents do to bad hunters speeding to there bad spots with a beer between there legs. Lol. wait for it!