bonecollector

New Swaro?

It is a new spotting scope. It has two eye pieces so you can use both eyes.

• Like 2

Something I can not afford. ....

Yup. Btx eyepiece. Outdoorsman's already has it on their page. Looks like it would be pretty slick.........and expensive

• Like 1

Yup. 2,799. It was waiting for me in my inbox this morning. Aren't you still giving up field of view to a pair of big eyes though?

Also, I didn't see fluorite listed as an option. I have learned that this is a very important detail for some of you.

Its $2200+ just for the eyepiece.

Not a bad price. Available in June. dang like I need something else to spend money on but will likely get one for my 65mm and 95mm lens.

65mm_zpsnlmawunv.jpg

Am I reading it right? These will have a larger field of view than the kowa highlanders? Also only 6lbs with the 95mm objective. Kowas are 13.5lbs

• Like 1

Am I reading it right? These will have a larger field of view than the kowa highlanders? Also only 6lbs with the 95mm objective. Kowas are 13.5lbs

appears so, I still have some reservations about how smooth it will be vertically and horizontally on the tripod.

Technical Data Magnification 35x Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 95 Exit pupil diameter (mm) 2.7 Eye relief (mm) 21 Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m) 96 ft / 32 m Field of view (degrees) 1.8 Field of view, apparent (degrees) 60 Shortest focusing distance (ft / m) 16.4 ft / 5.0 m Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt) > 5 Objective filter thread M 97 x 0.75 Length (in / mm) 18.0 / 458 Weight (oz / g) 97.3 / 2760 Functional temperature -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C) Storage temperature -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C) Submersion tightness 13 ft (4m) water