bojangles

bullet cam?

I saw it on YouTube. Seems kinda stupid. Not sure what the point is.

I saw it this morning. Didnt realize it was April fools today. If they keep taking about it afterwards I guess its real

If they keep taking about it afterwards I guess its real

Think about it.....HOW would it be possible for the camera to remain upright in a bullet traveling 50-100k revolutions per second?

And think about this...20 cartridges for $100???? A camera on each bullet??

Come on guys...

I saw this a mile away.

• Like 2

Think about it.....HOW would it be possible for the camera to remain upright in a bullet traveling 50-100k revolutions per second?

Come on guys...

I saw this a mile away.

10 for $99.99 ;)

Come on guys...

I saw this a mile away.

Very true it had me at first. But I wouldn't be surprise if they did that. They do have artillery that have GPS in the round. (Future weapons TV Show) They shot it 5 miles off course and the fins act like a plane or rocket and brought it back off course and hit the target. They said their biggest design struggle was to create the software that can handle the extreme G Force once it was first fired

Come on guys...

I saw this a mile away.

Very true it had me at first. But I wouldn't be surprise if they did that. They do have artillery that have GPS in the round. (Future weapons TV Show) They shot it 5 miles off course and the fins act like a plane or rocket and brought it back off course and hit the target. They said their biggest design struggle was to create the software that can handle the extreme G Force once it was first fired

Wait isn't that the gun the the congressman says we're gonna use on my lions so we should ban lion hunting?

yeah, i can't imagine that this is legit.

on their facebook page, they are still maintaining legitimacy, but i gotta second guess this one.

it doesn't even seem close.