452b264

S&W SHIELD SALE/REBATE

Seems like good prices, after rebate...but it seems there is a availability issue. I really like my shield 9mm. Very comfortable to carry apendix style. I'd like to shoot the performance model with ported barrel.

The trigger on the PC Shield is really nice, no grit just a smooth trigger and its reset is tactile. The ported barrel is also nice when using the heavier bullets. I love mine!

Shield $329 + tax = $360 minus the $75 rebate and you're at $285 for a shield and that is smoking deal for anyone in the market

When you buy the pistol online several retailers dont add any tax. (The ones listed above) And if you ship to Bell rd. pawn the transfer fee is only 15 dollars.

I just bought 1 it's 239.99 + $15 transfer.

Thanks guys 👍 stupid gr8 pistol and when you add that for $45 under $300 that's crazy good

Hope it's not April Fools joke.

• Like 1

Thanks guys stupid gr8 pistol and when you add that for $45 under $300 that's crazy good

Its not a joke!

Thanks guys stupid gr8 pistol and when you add that for $45 under $300 that's crazy good

Its not a joke!

Hope not since they let me pay for it. :]

• Like 1

No joke guys, I just bought two Taurus 709 slims for $185 a piece from Grab a Gun and paid $25 for the transfer fee with AZ Firearms in Gilbert. $20 for the first one and $5 for the second, nice little concealed carry pistol and Taurus has a lifetime warranty. My wife has a plinker and I have a concealed pistol. Only came with one magazine so I'll order a few more, just have to make sure they have an indent running down each side when I do, seems the smooth magazines are a bit tight according to some reviews

The trigger on the PC Shield is really nice, no grit just a smooth trigger and its reset is tactile. The ported barrel is also nice when using the heavier bullets. I love mine!

Just curious, have you shot the PC Shield in low light? Wondering if the ported barrel flash would be blinding enough to cause a problem with your vision?

• Like 2

Just curious, have you shot the PC Shield in low light? Wondering if the ported barrel flash would be blinding enough to cause a problem with your vision?

That is my worry and the added volume

Yes I have shot it and no it doesn't affect your vision, you wont notice its ported. The muzzle blast is dispersed in a large V but the angle is much wider. If you make it up to the north end of Phoenix you can shoot mine. I put over 500 rounds and 7 different types of ammo through it without single FTF or FTE. As far as it being louder I havent noticed since I practice with ear muffs/plugs. I dont believe you will notice any added volume during a defensive situation. Just like hunting you dont notice the recoil or the noise when things happen real fast.

I owned a shield in 40 and would not buy another unless it were the ported model. 9mm is very a shootable but like Martin said guess the fancier one has smoother trigger. So by time you put night sights and apex trigger in a shield ya might as well buy fancier model.

Do they make 1 with night sights and trigger but not ported?

Never had a gun shipped. How do you do the FFL thing? Do you contact the party where the gun will be shipped too before you buy? What is the process?