Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

Boots

Crispi are the best boots you will ever own. I hike for a living and easily put 1300+ miles on my last pair.

• Like 2

How about Lathrop and Sons boots?

I've been seeing them pop up a lot lately. Anyone tried them? I believe they have a custom fitting kit they send you (for a fee which is credited towards your boot putchase), you do all the measurements, send it back, and they make them custom for your feet.

I would love to hear from someone who had tried them.

https://lathropandsons.com

This is what I found on their website.

We Custom Fit - Our most requested service. L&S Technicians will professionally pattern, grind and fit your Synergy footbeds by hand to your boots or selected size. The benefits are superior fit comfort and performance. +$45.00

How about Lathrop and Sons boots?

I've been seeing them pop up a lot lately. Anyone tried them? I believe they have a custom fitting kit they send you (for a fee which is credited towards your boot putchase), you do all the measurements, send it back, and they make them custom for your feet.

I would love to hear from someone who had tried them.

https://lathropandsons.com

This is what I found on their website.

We Custom Fit - Our most requested service. L&S Technicians will professionally pattern, grind and fit your Synergy footbeds by hand to your boots or selected size. The benefits are superior fit comfort and performance. +$45.00

Couple of reviews on rokslide.com on the lathrop and sons foot beds. All seem positive.

Bought my boots from Lathrop and sons. After talking to one of them my self I found a boot I,m happy with I tried kenetrek from cabelas worst feeling boot I tried on. I bought Zamberlans Vios Gtx they are my most comfotable shoes. I look forward to putting them on during my hunts.

One thing I found that helps and I have passed on to every one I talk to is buy bridgedale sock liners and darn tough socks you will gasp at the price but at the end of the day you will praise them

I have the lathrop and sons insoles also but they are just the cut to fit not the custom fit.

After many, many years, my Merrells have finally given up the ghost. Unfortunately, they don't make this style anymore and I'm not happy with their current offerings. I've tried several other brands, but nothing I'd buy just yet.

Crispi keeps popping up in my online search with great reviews. Anyone wearing Crispi boots? Are they sold anywhere locally I can check out?

I'm really liking these Crispi boots? Anyone have any reviews on anything Crispi? Seems like they have a really good reputation.. I mostly early season hunt so I dont need something insulated. I also like a light boot .. I have been looking at the Crispi Thor GTX .. They look nice and seem like they would work well. I'm going to retire my 130.00 Cabelas brand boot.

crispi_thor-olive_1.jpg