jessedlc2

Scouting in 3b

If you have trouble finding elk, let me know. My retirement property is in 3B and I've scouted lots of areas the past two Septembers......I'll be living there full-time next year.

If you have trouble finding elk, let me know. My retirement property is in 3B and I've scouted lots of areas the past two Septembers......I'll be living there full-time next year.

You moving to Lakeside?

Brian

You moving to Lakeside?

Yes, sir......

Nice. You definitely won't regret living here.

I know, love it up there......retirement will be nice! I'll have a new job......full time bowhunter. :)

I'll be up there over the Memorial Day Weekend looking at critters, fishing, and just enjoying the mountains. Maybe one of these times we can meet and talk bowhunting over a beverage!

• Like 1

thanks i will 👍

I know, love it up there......retirement will be nice! I'll have a new job......full time bowhunter. :)

I'll be up there over the Memorial Day Weekend looking at critters, fishing, and just enjoying the mountains. Maybe one of these times we can meet and talk bowhunting over a beverage!

Sounds good. I'll be spending some time in 3B this year. I have a muzzy tag and my nephew has the early archery bull tag.

• Like 1

Hey stand man do you have the early or late

Late

Sounds good. I'll be spending some time in 3B this year. I have a muzzy tag and my nephew has the early archery bull tag.
hopefully i get to meet u up there
  • Like 1