Parker boy

Swarovski 12x50 ELs For Sale

I'm new to this site so I don't know the who's who on here. No disrespect to Wildwoody , he has right to his opinion and he may have a point. I do know that I wasn't thrilled that his post cast a bit of a shadow on my sale.

So thanks for the support guys!!

I argue this, on new glass I see there is a $570 upgrade for 12 el's over the 15' slc's .... Add the 570 differential to the subjective used cost of 15's and I don't feel too far off on my price.

Just a suggestion but in the mobile app your add is barely legible. Lists of folks here use the mobile app

Looks good on mine.

I'm new to this site so I don't know the who's who on here. No disrespect to Wildwoody , he has right to his opinion and he may have a point. I do know that I wasn't thrilled that his post cast a bit of a shadow on my sale.

So thanks for the support guys!!

I argue this, on new glass I see there is a $570 upgrade for 12 el's over the 15' slc's .... Add the 570 differential to the subjective used cost of 15's and I don't feel too far off on my price.

no worried, willwoody is good folk, he's just old lol. Your first post looked like a "robot" posted it. You've been vouched for since so your good. Good luck with the sale and consider all the posts as free advertisement!

Ouch you young whopper snapper, I apologize if anything I said hurt your sale, that wasn't what I was trying to do so on that note muledeerarea33 will by them for top dollar if no one else will. Lol best wishes

• Like 1