Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

WTB Reliable used 4x4 truck

Unfortunately I'm still looking. The process of buying a vehicle really SUCKS!!!!

I've been looking at the Nissan Titan 4x4 trucks. Anyone have one they care to comment on? Good or bad truck?

Bad mileage and every one of them has bad paint. If you're finding it difficult you need to narrow your scope and put together a list of requirements your next truck must have.

I was thinking about a newer version, because I was told they got the paint issue fixed.

Worst truck ever I have one sitting in my yard with 65000 miles on it breaks faster than you can fix it.never buy a Nissan totally junk.

• Like 1

Good used vehicles are hard to find. And take a lot of time. If you can't find one from a trusted source with maintence records then keep looking. Before you buy have a inspection done by a mechanic shop that you trust.

• Like 1

I rented a Dodge last summer for a week in Colorado and it had more than enough power. About the only thing I didn't like was they got rid of the shift lever on the steering column and replaced it with a dial next to the column on the dash. Maybe too much lowend torque as on wet pavement it would break the tires loose. My brother has one and I actually did a 360 pulling out onto a four lane during the rain. Takes some getting used to.

Then I rented an F150 in February while in Fort Myers for a few days.Not as much power as the Hemi, maybe had a V6? Never popped the hood but the sound system was incredible and overall it was more comfortable to drive.