Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

WTB Reliable used 4x4 truck

She's nothing special just a basic pick up with none of the bells and whistles. but a low mileage crew cab four-wheel-drive is definitely hard to find in these parts. Like I said it will probably be a couple months before I decide to sell it.

How much?

I'll be looking for $16,500. Like I told Big Browns I'll post it here before Craigslist.

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

Power windows and doors with carpet or nah?

She's nothing special just a basic pick up with none of the bells and whistles. but a low mileage crew cab four-wheel-drive is definitely hard to find in these parts. Like I said it will probably be a couple months before I decide to sell it.

How much?

I'll be looking for $16,500. Like I told Big Browns I'll post it here before Craigslist.

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

I just wrecked mine and have been hunting for 2 weeks. 16,500 is a really good almost to good price! (Sorry for the buyer reading this) I'll give you 16.5 right now if it's for sale right now lol.

I appreciate everyone's messages and enthusiasm and all but for like the 3rd time. I won't be selling until I have another vehicle squared away in a couple months. It's my daily and I need it til I get a pile of cash from my house selling. It's basically a work truck vinyl floors, crank windows, cold a/c but no CD player.

How much?

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

I just wrecked mine and have been hunting for 2 weeks. 16,500 is a really good almost to good price! (Sorry for the buyer reading this) I'll give you 16.5 right now if it's for sale right now lol.

I got an 07 f150 super crew lariat 4x4 with 100k for sale

• Like 1

How much?

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

$? Helps

How much?

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

$? Helps

How much?

2009 Sierra Crew Cab

4x4

34K miles

$? Helps

no fords in my life. Just stooped from gmc to a chevy and bought a z71 for 23. Looked at over 50 trucks. Only 4 were worth putting on a hoist to check out.
  • Like 2

I have a 2003 honda odyseey. Drives great! It will get you to all if the hard to reach parking spots in style obo. Non fluorite non hd obo

• Like 1

I have a 2003 honda odyseey. Drives great! It will get you to all if the hard to reach parking spots in style obo. Non fluorite non hd obo

I understand. I'm in a pilot loaner right now. It didn't rattle last week when I got it but now it does!
  • Like 1

I have been toying with the idea of selling my truck, getting rid of my company car and picking up a mid-size pick up. My truck is a 2006 Dodge Power Wagon with 75,000 miles. If you don't know about Power Wagons, do some research. They come with a lot of really nice features straight from the factory. The truck is based off of a 3/4 ton. Some of the options include factory lockers front and rear, a factory Warn winch built into the bumper, 1 ton axle shafts, 4.56 gear ratio, throttle control when driving in 4 low, a reinforced frame, factory lift, factory rock rails and Alcoa forged aluminum wheels. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting. I upgraded the factory lift to a 2.5" Carli lift. The truck is on 37" Cooper STT's with 75% tread left, including a full size spare. I have upgraded the ball joints to Dynatrac, which are for extreme duty and beefy as heck. I have changed the factory radio to a Pioneer Apple Car Play. I would be looking for $20,000. Here are a couple of pics:

post-13685-0-88966300-1494603579_thumb.jpg

post-13685-0-47416400-1494603612_thumb.jpg

post-13685-0-77609900-1494603636_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have been toying with the idea of selling my truck, getting rid of my company car and picking up a mid-size pick up. My truck is a 2006 Dodge Power Wagon with 75,000 miles. If you don't know about Power Wagons, do some research. They come with a lot of really nice features straight from the factory. The truck is based off of a 3/4 ton. Some of the options include factory lockers front and rear, a factory Warn winch built into the bumper, 1 ton axle shafts, 4.56 gear ratio, throttle control when driving in 4 low, a reinforced frame, factory lift, factory rock rails and Alcoa forged aluminum wheels. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting. I upgraded the factory lift to a 2.5" Carli lift. The truck is on 37" Cooper STT's with 75% tread left, including a full size spare. I have upgraded the ball joints to Dynatrac, which are for extreme duty and beefy as heck. I have changed the factory radio to a Pioneer Apple Car Play. I would be looking for $20,000. Here are a couple of pics:

Awesome trucks made for off roading from the factory, wish I was able to afford one back when I was shopping.

Good idea to get another truck I heard yours smells like sweaty men and bad decisions. Take a look at the tundras I love mine it's awesome off road, pulls great, easy maintenance, and I haven't had one problem. Although I did have a 6.no before that, Cabelas took away my platinum card when I sold that truck.

It only smelled bad when you were near it!