Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

Is this your cam in 3c?

I found this camera in 3c over the weekend. If it is yours I want to swap notes. I have a camera VERY close to yours. I am sure you saw it. Thanks for not messing with my camera. With so many horror stories about cameras getting messed with its nice to know there are some good ones out there. Also I promise I did not turn your camera up to the sky. I did try to re position it to not take pictures of the sky for you though.

post-4328-0-60308800-1496267895_thumb.jpg

post-4328-0-25542700-1496267917_thumb.jpg

dont you know thats cheating? sad

So i have been reading. ha ha No one has ever accurately accused me of taking the high road or being a real hunter! lol

I found this camera in 3c over the weekend. If it is yours I want to swap notes. I have a camera VERY close to yours. I am sure you saw it. Thanks for not messing with my camera. With so many horror stories about cameras getting messed with its nice to know there are some good ones out there. Also I promise I did not turn your camera up to the sky. I did try to re position it to not take pictures of the sky for you though.

If he didn't see yours now he will go look for it.
  • Like 3

I'M gonna go find them both. Leave them alone ,only Moon em. Fair Enough......?LOL....BOB!

• Like 1

I'M gonna go find them both. Leave them alone ,only Moon em. Fair Enough......?LOL....BOB!

Done that a few times..... Unlike politicians and celebrities, the ONLY nude photos of me are on game cameras. LOL

Have you been drinking again?
  • Like 1

I suspect a Bear was involved. Seems they are prone to react aggressively when there is a Pine Tree Paparazzi at every turn. ;)

• Like 2

I suspect a Bear was involved. Seems they are prone to react aggressively when there is a Pine Tree Paparazzi at every turn. ;)

Man ain't that the truth. They hate their picture being taken.

No drinking that nite. Had a hot date to calm Me down. Maybee once I get a good Woman again I won't Be a Bastard anymore and then You Guys will like Me again I am like Trophy hunter I just need a good lady Now and then....LOL......BOB!...PS. at my age I need a keeper. I'm tired of chasing them...BOB!.

• Like 1

No drinking that nite. Had a hot date to calm Me down. Maybee once I get a good Woman again I won't Be a Bastard anymore and then You Guys will like Me again I am like Trophy hunter I just need a good lady Now and then....LOL......BOB!...PS. at my age I need a keeper. I'm tired of chasing them...BOB!.

They are like elk tags, they are hard to come by.
  • Like 4

Yep. They all want a rich guy that doesn't work and can spend all there time with them, and help them with there shitt. Looking back I would off been better off withh the one I had for 35 years and she still looks good but she bitched every time I went huntin. Thought I needed freedom, but it does get lonely after all those years. I'm working on a couple now. WE shall see........BOB!

• Like 1

They are like elk tags, they are hard to come by.

Then lower their odds even more by looking for one with a "big rack".

• Like 2