Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

$1,200 Cabelas Gift Card WTS or WTT

I returned some binoculars that are now discontinued and I now have a gift card that I likely will not use. I am hoping to either sell this or trade it toward a set of either 15x56 HD swaros or 12x50 swaros or 10x42 EL ranges. I will add cash to make the deal.

Will sell for $1100.00

-back story - I had a pair of 12x50 HD Euros that had a black spec on the inside of the lenses. I went to return them, hoping to get a new pair and Cabelas is no longer carrying the high end 12x50 Euro line, they would only give me a gift card since I didn't have the receipt.

Call, text or PM

Andy

602-881-0610

I think the ones made by meopta, all 15's are all sold out as well.

I just swapped my 15x56 Euro HD for a new pair about 3 weeks ago. None in stock, but they ordered a pair for mybreplacement, no questions asked.

I am shocked they are gettin rid of them. Super popular glass.

• Like 1

Me too, they had some in stores around the country but not online. I asked if they could ship me a new pair and they manager said no. My only option was to get the gift card and call a different store and see if they would take the gift card over the phone and ship them to me. I decided to go a different direction since the service is going down hill. I just hate to pay retail for a pair of swaros. I loved my 12's.

Makes me wonder what it'll take to get my Euros serviced a year or 2 down the road. Looks like they are moving toward partnering more with Vortex in favor of the Meopta line. That's a shame.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder what it'll take to get my Euros serviced a year or 2 down the road. Looks like they are moving toward partnering more with Vortex in favor of the Meopta line. That's a shame.

Seriously... The Meopta line if far superior to the Vortex....