Sign in to follow this  
grey curse

Ethical???

Keep on hunting! Few years back I had a friend that ran up against a road block by a well known guide that had he's helpers stopping people and telling them to turn around because they were hunting there, he asked if they had a bull shot and was told no but didn't want other hunters in there.. Long story short he didn't follow their orders and went around them. Also they called the law and game warden..

I stumbled on a couple of dudes who were deer hunting this weekend while I was scouting for my elk hunt. I had my kids with me, we were being noisy, one of them slammed the truck door. We turned to head up onto a glassing knob and these two dude's are staring back at me. They had hiked in to glass from this knob, even though a road went right to it. I felt bad and wanted to find a way to make it up to them, so I climbed the knob to see if I could offer any help or advice or anything else. They weren't happy and were not what I would call friendly. But I don't know what else I was supposed to do.

Good news was that on the way back to the truck my kid caught a horny toad.

• Like 4