Smith2260

Zeiss scope repair

Anyone here have any experience with sending a Zeiss rifle scope back for repair. My rifle was dropped by a family member and now shoots about a foot high and my elevation dial is bottomed out :(

Any other ideas of what I can check on my rifle would be awesome. Rail and rings are tight. Stock is not cracked. Cross hairs are straight. It just shoots way high??

Thanks for looking

Bobby

Did you pull it out of the rings and look? Sometimes impacts will crush the tube inside the rings. I learned the hard way that a little dent on the tube can cause a big headache

Yep. It was grest. Sent a conquest in and it came back perfectly fixed.

Same here. Sent them the same Conquest twice for two completely different issues and its great now.

Thanks guys. Looks like I will send it in ASAP.

How long was the turn around?

Greyghost- Ya. I took off the scope, rings, rail and stock. Can't find anything obvious other than the small scratch on the scope where it hit the rock.

Thanks guys. Looks like I will send it in ASAP.

How long was the turn around?

Greyghost- Ya. I took off the scope, rings, rail and stock. Can't find anything obvious other than the small scratch on the scope where it hit the rock.

Mine was almost 7 years ago for the second time sending it in, but I remember it being quick, all things considered. Four weeks, maybe? Don't hold me to that, though.

When I sent in my classic's they charged for repairs, I guess that there determination

And all was free because it was under warranty.