Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Rio Salado Sportsman Club and Muzzle Brakes

FYI,

I went there to shoot yesterday morning and they had little signs tapped to the benches, (15-25?) saying no muzzle brake permitted.

I spoke to the range master and he said that the sound reverrberrates too much in the office and makes it had for the range master to communicate with each other.

I hate to say this, but that's typical non-sense for Rio!

• Like 4

It looks like PRDATR is saying it only applies to the benches that line up with the office building

• Like 2

It looks like PRDATR is saying it only applies to the benches that line up with the office building

Yes only those benches. I'm sure there is a way to mitigate the noise inside the office. As far as the area in front of the office where the rangemasters tend to congregate, well there is a solution to that too.

Don't you guys know that the range is there to support the rangemasters, not the other way around.

• Like 3

Don't you guys know that the range is there to support the rangemasters, not the other way around.

I watched as they kicked a guy out (refunded his money) for the rest of the day last week because he uncased his rifle and didn't have it pointed down range.

Meanwhile the idiots next to me can waive their pistol all over and muzzle flash the entire shooting line. Nevermind they don't even have a target to shoot at.

But hey the rangemasters are busy chatting when the line is hot and busting people for grabbing a drink off their bench during cease fires.

• Like 1

It is benches 15 through 28. That is from the bulletin board to a little past the west Target frame shed.

• Like 1