Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Got My Strip tag in the mail

Got my Strip tag in the mail friday. A leftover at that. Not kidding. 35A 2nd hunt coues deer on the hauchuca strip. That right. I am go9nna make the best of a left over tag on the Southern Strip. Be positive I am saying and am gonna kill a nice deer with no Camerea. 15's are good enough. Make the best of Your hunt and enjoy. I will be 61 and in good shape ,but who knowsw how many hunbt you have left? My Dad will be 97 in a month. Hopefully I can go to 87 I'D be happy if healthy like him .I am just gonna be positive and give it heck. 11 points now and hope the real strip comes while I can still hike. Rite now no problem. I wasa an athelete and still in fairly good shape, hope I can keep going for 20 + years.... Good luk to all on Your hunts.......BOB!

• Like 2

Sorry for the bad grammer, just worked 2 days with no sleep........BOB!

Right on man! You're just a couple years older than me Bob. Give it heck and have a great hunt.

• Like 1

OH! I will rite a story for sure. IT will be a great stripp hunt. I have convinced my selef that this is a trophy hunt and I willl do just that Iwill take Flatlander with me to show him you can killl a grear buck without a camera.....BOB!