Sign in to follow this  
AZHUNTER05

Anyone have a tree stand harness?

I'm looking to pick up a tree stand harness for my upcoming elk hunt. I very rarely sit tree stands, so I'm looking to buy one fairly cheap. I was hoping someone had one they might want to sell? I live in north Phoenix. Pm me with the info.

Thx in advance!

I don't sit tree stands so I may be way off here but. You don't buy used air bags or used car seats do you? Pick up a quality new set up just for peace of mind for you and your family. If you have the safety gear, you might use a tree stand more often.

• Like 1

Agree with those before. There are great ones on the market, and they are worth the cost. I've had one close family member fall out of a tree stand without a harness. He broke his elbow and dislocated a shoulder. He laid there for two hours before anyone found him. After the surgeries to put him back together, he can no longer draw a bow. I also have friends of friends back in Iowa that are wheelchair bound now because of not wearing one.

Having said that, most tree stands come with the cheap, but effective harnesses. If I still have the one my tree stand came with, you're welcome to it. Its the cheap, but effective one and not a high quality HS harness, but its better than a wheelchair. I can look this weekend in between soccer games to see if I still have it. I may have already given it away to someone in need.

• Like 1

I have an HS harness with all the lanyards you need. I'll let you borrow it if you like. I'm in the west Phoenix area. PM me if you need it.

I used to use a cheap tree stand belt. But when you life is literally On the line, get something decent.

20170511_115811_zpsljficezv.jpg

• Like 2

I used to use a cheap tree stand belt. But when you life is literally On the line, get something decent.

Whoa forget that, Just looking at that pic gets me nervous!