Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Good Family Could Use Some Help

Hello Everyone,

I'm sharing this in hopes a few of you are able to help out a fellow hunter and a personal friend of mine. Andrew's son Tanner had a brain tumor removed yesterday. The operation was considered a success, but he may be in for a long fight. Andrew has recently gotten on with Tucson Fire and his wife Erika is a stay at home Mom. They have two children Tanner who just started first grade and his younger sister Mackenzie.

Andrew goes by AZbowfish on the site

Thank you,

Justin

Here is a link to Tanner's go fund me page. If you feel compelled to help and are able to do so, please do. This is an awesome family going through a really tuff situation. Most importantly, please keep Tanner in your thoughts and prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/4mya9c-tanner-strong

post-754-0-57035300-1505316346.jpg

post-754-0-67834000-1505316557.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this here justin. We are also working on a few raffles coming up soon for some bows and other hunting equipment. When we have it all worked out I will add details.

I am betting they would not let me into the burger burn. Me mentioning the few bp guys I know would only hurt their careers. LOL

Thanks for posting this here justin. We are also working on a few raffles coming up soon for some bows and other hunting equipment. When we have it all worked out I will add details.

if you pm me, I'd like to donate a hand forged hunting knife for Tanner's raffle

I'll be incommunicado though for next several days but I'm making certain my pm box is cleaned out.

• Like 1

Lunch was a huge success! Lots of people worked hard and the turnout was amazing. My son and I were there for about a half hour grabbing lunch and between people there and showed up behind us must have been 200. Ther were running out of food in 45 minutes and trying to figure out how much more to get. It was open to the public as well.

• Like 3