Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Free Cheap Frame Pack

I'd take it but I am in Tucson.

By the way, the dogs are doing great! Awesome hunters and family pets, along with fantastic watch dogs.

And they are big. The dark one, Ruger, was the runt I think. He is "only" 55#, but is a badass, stubborn as a mule, and greyhound fast. The white one is a brute. 91# of pure muscle and energy, built like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Both think they are lap dogs however, and very loyal and loving.

Thanks again Terry.

I'd take it but I am in Tucson.

By the way, the dogs are doing great! Awesome hunters and family pets, along with fantastic watch dogs.

And they are big. The dark one, Ruger, was the runt I think. He is "only" 55#, but is a badass, stubborn as a mule, and greyhound fast. The white one is a brute. 91# of pure muscle and energy, built like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Both think they are lap dogs however, and very loyal and loving.

Thanks again Terry.

Thanks for the update Lance, pretty much fits the script of the rest of them. We ended up keeping the big dark one. He's close to 90# and thinks he's a lap dog and very smart.

Ok fine, I will take it Lance. I have a few boys in my scouts that don't have one.

All yours. I am glad it will go to good use.

• Like 1