JACK

Put this toghether

I had a few nice bucks laying around that I didn't have mounted and wanted to do something cool with them so I came up with an idea and put this managery together...the buck on the left is from '99 the top from '06 and the right one is from'07. Its something diffrent anyway...

1126071603.jpg

that shows me one thing, i need more deer so i can do something like that. thats awesome

Great idea! I have three skulls around here that I was planning on making separate platforms for, but that is way cool!! Thanks for posting.

What kind of wood is that you used?

Amanda

Great idea! I have three skulls around here that I was planning on making separate platforms for, but that is way cool!! Thanks for posting.

What kind of wood is that you used?

Amanda

I used a piece of shaggy bark cedar, but i am going to keep my eye open for a cool lookin piece of aligator cedar with some moss or something grownin on it thats what i really want...

BTW how or who did the european process? Love that look.

I boiled those myself. It is pretty easy to do. I soak the head for a day or two, then boil it for four to six hours, scrape off the big parts every two hours or so, then i take it to the car wash and clean them up a bit with the powerwasher...I dont like the really white look so I don't put mine in bleach or anything.

Jack, that is awesome! That is an amazing collection of huge coues bucks! Are those just the smaller ones that you didn't feel like mounting? :blink: :P I'm gonna pretend like those all came out of the same area too.........get's me all excited for the upcoming Dec. hunt! ;) JIM>

Jack, that is awesome! That is an amazing collection of huge coues bucks! Are those just the smaller ones that you didn't feel like mounting? :blink: :P I'm gonna pretend like those all came out of the same area too.........get's me all excited for the upcoming Dec. hunt! ;) JIM>

Hey thanks, I just a personal thing but unless they are 100" I don't mount them. Pretend all you want but they are from a couple diffrent units... ;) good luck in december!!