CatfishKev

23 Youth elk and deer camp

Who's going?

My son Auggie has a deer and elk tag. Hopefully fill the cow tag opening day and then focus on a buck or his choosing. Been counting the days since the draw!

• Like 1

We haven't fully committed but good chance we will be there. His Mom and I struck out big time on her hunt last year in 23 so we are looking for some better mojo. No excuses but some guys running their hound dogs all over Christopher Mountain last year where we were camped probably didn't help us.

• Like 2

That is some great draw luck!. My son has a southern youth tag that opens tomorrow. Packs are loaded and we are ready to roll out!

Good luck!

We haven't fully committed but good chance we will be there. His Mom and I struck out big time on her hunt last year in 23 so we are looking for some better mojo. No excuses but some guys running their hound dogs all over Christopher Mountain last year where we were camped probably didn't help us.

We will be driving a red lifted expedition with company logos on the back and a charcoal grey f250. If you see us stop and say hello. Good luck.

• Like 1

Good luck! Is that the camp near pumpkin center? My son drew the jr elk and deer tags for 22 but we may stop by camp if we get that far east.

We are still really new to this so feeling the pressure with 2 tags.

All ears if anybody has any advice, especially on cow elk for this time of year.

Good luck! Is that the camp near pumpkin center? My son drew the jr elk and deer tags for 22 but we may stop by camp if we get that far east.

We are still really new to this so feeling the pressure with 2 tags.

All ears if anybody has any advice, especially on cow elk for this time of year.

Haven't been there this year but have a few places I can usually find some.

480 266 4811

• Like 1

If you need help in 22 give me a call.

Adam

928 595 1554

• Like 1

Fellas! Flatlander and Big Browns Thank you. I added your numbers to my contacts. I really appreciate that.

We enjoy the challenge of finding them but if we get 3 days into this without seeing anything I hope to connect with you for any help.

• Like 1

No this is not the pumpkin center camp. This one is on the 512 just south off the 260 a bit. Pumpkin center camp is already full. Good luck on your hunt.

• Like 1

We will be driving a red lifted expedition with company logos on the back and a charcoal grey f250. If you see us stop and say hello. Good luck.

We will keep an eye out for you. We will be driving a Chevy Silverado Z71, extracab, silver/beige with ELKRAZY plate. Wall tent camp. If you see us wave us down or stop by!

I never could find any info on the youth camp for 23. Does anybody have any info on it. They might still have room for one more, My son would be real happy if we could join.