Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

WTB 22LR Scope

We got out soon to be 9 year old daughter a 22LR for her birthday. Yep, that is what she said she wanted! Hopefully we'll get a couple thousand rounds though it in preparation for next year. I believe in getting them practicing with something similar to what they will be using in the field, so we got her a compact bolt action Ruger American. I need to find a relatively inexpensive scope for it. I'd like to find something with variable magnification but don't want to spend what I am seeing for most of them.

Anyone have anything or what might you recommend?

Thanks

Walmart has several scopes on clearance right now. May want to check it out if you have one close by. Really anything will work for a .22.

We got out soon to be 9 year old daughter a 22LR for her birthday. Yep, that is what she said she wanted! Hopefully we'll get a couple thousand rounds though it in preparation for next year. I believe in getting them practicing with something similar to what they will be using in the field, so we got her a compact bolt action Ruger American. I need to find a relatively inexpensive scope for it. I'd like to find something with variable magnification but don't want to spend what I am seeing for most of them.

Anyone have anything or what might you recommend?

Thanks

I have three take off scopes from Remington 700 she is welcome to one of them. I will send you my cell # I am working today near Queen Creek rd and Alma School rd.