Latestartchase

Anyone use or seen thru a husksmaw scope??

Ive got a 5-20. Glass is comparable to my nightforce nxs. I prefer the turrets on my nightforce. Not a huge fan of capped elevation turret and it doesnt quite have the rugged feel of the nightforce but it is quite a bit lighter.

I have one of the first 5-20 they came out with on my 338 edge and it is spot on target and would buy over nightforce any day and yes I have a nightforce on my 308.Would love to have the cash to buy the new one with double turrent and inside level but it is out of my price range.

Something to think about ,Just how many do you see for sale and when you do how fast are they gone !!!

Just my 2 cents worth

Like title says give me your thoughts on husksmaw, like most personal preference things on the internet this could go a few different ways, shoot

It's spelled Huskemaw! Like many other scope lines, the upper end model is the best! My experience was good but I'll stick with my Nightforce scopes or even Leupold's new VX6 with anti cant reticle. I did not like the illumination feature, much better on Nightforce.