Sign in to follow this  
desertbowhunter

Good spotters an Upincomer and Team work

Congrats to you guys and Koury, way to get it done!

I was not guided but thanks.

I'm sorry about that, I saw the pics with the watermark and assumed Shane had found it for you, or guided you or something, I surely did not mean to imply something that didn't happen. Sorry again.

Congrats on a great buck, I love the look of that deer.

Houston

I'm sorry about that, I saw the pics with the watermark and assumed Shane had found it for you, or guided you or something, I surely did not mean to imply something that didn't happen. Sorry again.

Houston

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaxWiOAlCzH/?taken-by=shanekoury

so he didn't guide it or go on the hunt? he's just your good friend? he made it sound like he guided you and has his business logo on the pic.

• Like 1

I don't know Koury from anywhere but I hear a lot of people that like him. He probably innocently used the pic to bolster his guide business because he does guide a lot in 3a/3c.

Houston

Hey guys. Shane is a top notch guy. He is a good freind who just asked to post the picture. We have been on a few hunts together and has actually taught me quite a few things about elk hunting. He has helped my dad and I on elk hunts when we have struggled. He has always pointed us in the right direction and tried to help us out. So when he asked to post the picture I was more then happy to say yes. I do know that he works his butt off for his clients and I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to hunt with one of the best guides in the state.

Houston

Hey Houston no worries. I know the picture is watermarked. Don't even have to say sorry. Thanks for the kind words buddy.

Congrats amazing buck! I hope my father, brother, and myself have the same luck this weekend! Atleast one of us..

Beautiful buck