AZBull

Game and fish and credit cards

All I got to say is f them...card got comprosmised last night. They cant do anything about it. Its odd to me that the only time I have ever had a credit card get compromised is the evening before they start charging cards...

Cause they cant update my info...take another card. Whatever I could have drawn is out the window

was it compromised after midnight last night?

Cause they cant update my info...take another card. Whatever I could have drawn is out the window

They tell you the date you have to have your card updated by midnight though

Yep. It was my fault for not remembering to update the cc info when I got the call at 9pm. Should have known better.

I am glad you realized it was your mistake and not theirs. To much blaming everyone else for your problems in this world. Way to take responsibility.

• Like 1

Just sucks. Nothing I can do about it now. I wish game and fish had a backup card or just charge it straight to my checking account. Im just glad this wasnt a sheep tag or elk tag.

• Like 1

I agree that there should be some sort of back up protection just in case something like this happens. Same thing happened to me 3 years ago during the spring draw. My card was cancelled 3 days before the draw and I forgot to update. As you said, Just glad it was Javelina and not elk, antelope, sheep or deer.

• Like 1

that's why I always go with paper apps. Too much can go wrong.

• Like 4