Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Unique skull ideas

Was looking up some videos on engraving and saw some done with spray paint dipping. There was a thread on here that had some of Nevada Grassie stuff which was totally awesome. What have you guys seen or done that came out good? Looking for some ideas for my daughter's first deer. Please post pics if you have them.

Aren't we just full of bright ideas?

There was a thread on here many moons ago.... Somoene used copper krylon spray paint, and painted their deer and javelin skull. I really liked the look of it.

Coudlnt find the thread, but try googling copper deer skull, and there was pictures.

Theres a group in san tan, Skull crazy that has some neat stuff.

or just bedazzle it. ha ha just kidding

Check out Jana Waller (?) on her skull beading. Do a Google search for Jana Waller art and tons of pictures come up.

I have a couple that I had dipped and love them. I think the guy I used has a website called skull metallizing.

There are some cool artists that do neat drawings on skulls, but I haven't yet had a skull done by them. Still trying to decide between engraving and having a drawing on it.

I primed and then spray painted my javelina skull (metallic Copper), turned out pretty cool. The next one I do I may keep the front (upper/lower) tusks white to give them some contrast.

Using 50 cal casing to prop open mouth.

post-2173-0-17326000-1510269990_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2