Sign in to follow this  
fahndrich5

Lost GSP puppy unit 9 off fr302

I just called friends up there to let them know and I gave them the phone number you put in your post.. good luck on getting her back..

Why aren't you still up there looking, calling, whistling???

I lost a GSP in 12AE in 2012. Took almost 8 hours, but that smart dog went back to where the truck had been parked, and stayed put while I drove around looking and calling for him. Once I got back within a quarter mile of that parking spot and stopped tonwhistle again.....he came running. I was crying when I heard his tags jingling as he ran up the road. He has never wandered off again in the last 5 years.

• Like 4

We are still up here looking thanks for passing the word we got bacon and hamburger out we got a fire been calling and whistling down the road since 8am

Also put down your jacket or shirt or something with your scent on it if you have to leave for the evening.
  • Like 1

Update belle are Gsp is safe and sound with us taking her to a vet to get checked out thanks to everyone for all the wishes and info really means a lot and just shows the hunting community is amazing.

• Like 5