Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

Looks like Bruce Arians, and Carson Palmer, decided to retire.

Yeah man Cardinals are in a tough spot now! Every team in the NFC West has their franchise QB LA - Goff , SF- Garapaollo , Seattle - Wilson , Arizona - No one. I think the only way the Cardinals can be competitive next year is to get a good veteran QB and the only guy thats young enough who can step right in is Kirk Cousins. Even if you draft a QB of the future you still need a vet QB to come in and be the bridge gap QB. Defense is fine but no QB and needed upgrades at o-line might be too much for Cardinals GM to handle.

I had some hope Drew Stanton could step -up ! not like he's a rookie though was never a real starter

yrds td in

10yr Career 4059 20 24

just not good enough to get a starting job even with the Cards.

I had some hope Drew Stanton could step -up ! not like he's a rookie though was never a real starter

yrds td in

10yr Career 4059 20 24

just not good enough to get a starting job even with the Cards.

Nope he's a career back up at most and hes been in Bruce Arians offense forever ( since Indy ) .. On a side note if The Vikings win the Super Bowl Mike Floyd will have 2 super bowl rings since being released from The Cardinals.. LOL

The Cards are in major trouble. I dont think the GM has done a good job. He signs a bunch of old players for 1 yr then he does it again the following yr. He hasnt addressed the qb position in the draft with the exception of that logan dude that sucked.

The 9ers going going to be tuff for awhile. We are young and finally have that franchise qb that only cost a 2nd round pick.

The Cards are in major trouble. I dont think the GM has done a good job. He signs a bunch of old players for 1 yr then he does it again the following yr. He hasnt addressed the qb position in the draft with the exception of that logan dude that sucked.

The 9ers going going to be tuff for awhile. We are young and finally have that franchise qb that only cost a 2nd round pick.

I agree .. Keim has made some mistakes in the draft and you're right about drafting a QB. Logan Thomas is now playing Tight End in Buffalo not QB so yeah bad pick on you Keim, The 49'ers seem to be heading in the right direction and they have 40 million in cap space those 5 wins put them out of the Barkley sweepstakes though. In Keims defense though he's made some really good trades and some good defensive draft picks. Yep The Cardinals are in a tough spot right now and signing guys like Alex Smith or Sam Bradford arent the answers.

Is the TB12 rift within the Patriots organization escalating? Will this year be the end of the Patriots dynasty?

Let's hope so.

I would love to see the Vikings defense crush TB, and the Patriots in a Superbowl matchup. Just have to get there first.

There is only one player left on the Vikings team that played in that Championship game.

I hope the Vikings D pile drives Drew Brees into the turf.

• Like 1