Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

Great weekend for football, and some good games.

Some of the talking heads have all but handed the New Orleans Saints the Superbowl trophy, as they gush over Drew Brees, as if he was an immortal God. The sports media always seems to have a flavor of the week. 2 scoops of the Saints, with sprinkles on top.

Y...A..W...N

Welcome to Viking land Mr. Brees. You are about to be welcomed by the house of pain, and the Vikings Hellfire defense.

"Who dat"? We are going to show you, and send the swamp dwellers back to the Bayou, to watch the NFC Championship on television.

SKOL Vikings.

This weekends winners....

Falcons over the Eagles

Patriots over the Titans

Steelers over the Jaguars

Vikings over the Saints.

Championship weekend....

Patriots over the Steelers

Vikings over the Falcons

Superbowl...

Vikings over the Patriots, which is actually the matchup I picked last year.

Well...the Falcons really sucked today. Not much offense from either team. Bad play calling by Atlanta, especially on that last minute goal line.

If the Vikes win tomorrow, they have to travel Philly to play the NFC championship game. I feel the Vikings are better across the board, but Philly is not a favorable place to play.

So with them being that close to the goal with 4 downs why didn't they run every play? Seemed Like that was the thing to do?

So with them being that close to the goal with 4 downs why didn't they run every play? Seemed Like that was the thing to do?

Sketchy play calling. They should have brought in a jumbo package, or a bubble screen.? But I'm just a weekend warrior coach.

Joe Buck is announcing the game today. Did I ever tell you how much I dislike Joe Buck? Get to spend 3 hours listening to Joe slobbering over Drew Brees and the Saints. Now that his Bromance for Aarron Rodgers is over for the season, he turns his attention to the Saints.

Makes my skin crawl.

Just ask any Vikings fan in Minnesota how they feel about Joe Buck.

• Like 1

They should be able to overwhelm the overrated Saints. Just as long as the officiating crew from last nights game doesnt show up.

• Like 1

They should be able to overwhelm the overrated Saints. Just as long as the officiating crew from last nights game doesnt show up.

The refs have a tendency to be biased.