Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Sonora Fishing 12-10

last year, had a big bull steal a 20 lb yellow tail. we hooked it trolling. we followed that sea lion for 4 - 5 minutes hoping he would bite the fishes head off. never happened. had to break the line. lost my yellow tail and my $25 XRap. Ticked me off!!!

$25? No way I'd lay that out for a lure. No way.

They work.

jpxyjm.jpg

How deep does that run? Just curious.

Seems like a good deal but when I was there in the middle of the hottest bite I've ever seen and he had to go in because people on his boat were sick. so I definitely would not go unless my party was renting the whole boat

last year, had a big bull steal a 20 lb yellow tail. we hooked it trolling. we followed that sea lion for 4 - 5 minutes hoping he would bite the fishes head off. never happened. had to break the line. lost my yellow tail and my $25 XRap. Ticked me off!!!

$25? No way I'd lay that out for a lure. No way.

They work.

jpxyjm.jpg

How deep does that run? Just curious.

That one goes 30 but they make a 40 and some shallower ones

$600 is decent if you fish all 3 days. I guess he still has the old price on his website in a spot or two. I'm easily confused but its all good!

I'm furloughed with some extra time on my hands so if anyone is planning a trip and needs a body, let me know. I don't get sick. I'll pull my own weight and then some. Not afraid to have a good time but mean business when its time to fish. Let me know!

• Like 1