Sign in to follow this  
huntz

Unit 31/27/32

Im looking for information on hunting units 31 32 Or 27 for archery. Never hunted coues before.

Never been on a hunting forum either, I'd guess.

It helps when you post in the correct section. This "Forum Help" section is for when "you are having a problem or have a question about this board". The "Bowhunting for Coues Deer" section might get your post the desired attention.

However, when your very first post is asking people to give up hard-earned knowledge, it is not likely to go over well. Heck, you don't even specify what kind of information you are looking for.

About all I can say is, good luck with your hunt.

• Like 2

After 14 years and 2,000+ posts, i don’t even feel like i contribute enough to ask for unit specific information. I did hear a rumor that all the coues migrated out of 27 and ended up in unit 31, on top of mount graham and they water at riggs lake.

• Like 2

After 14 years and 2,000+ posts, i dont even feel like i contribute enough to ask for unit specific information. I did hear a rumor that all the coues migrated out of 27 and ended up in unit 31, on top of mount graham and they water at riggs lake.

you can ask me, Ill lie you in the right direction! But seriously, all the Coues in 27 go to the Rez or unit 1 during archery season. Some end up in NM. 31 and 32 only have muley.

Go up high and look down low. Then look for tracks with feet in them. It works for any unit.

• Like 2

sorry everyone im new to this but i know you guys are lying

which unit are you gonna hunt primarily? That might narrow it down some. Theres white tail in all of those units. Have you hunted before but just new to Coues? Any back story or do you just want spots to hunt? Whats your end goal with this post? (Other than killing a deer?)

I Manly just need help on how to hunt then not spots. Spot and stock, Hunt higher or lower elevations,or sitting water. Sorry I guess I shouldve explained my self better in the beginning

If your hunting this month then youll wanna look for does and try to find a buck. Elevation shouldnt matter much. Water is a good thing, patience, good socks, and patience will help you sneak in close.

Huntz, welcome to the site and the wonderful world of coues hunting. Get the best glass you can afford and a lion tag and enjoy. It's addicting.