GameHauler

Anyone Heard From The Super 80

Hey at least you were able to hunt, my dad made a shot like that one time and the taxidermist fixed it up as good as new...cheer up ;)

Heck Casey, I misjudged one just this Saturday, looked at him for hours and had him pegged as a 100"er. We got my buddy's dad on him, got him on the ground and dead and I'll be darned if that buck wernt a 107"er so cheer up little buddy :rolleyes:

Thats a tough one, unfortunately its gonna hurt for a while. Just get that 100"er in Mexico and it will soon be forgotton. Maybe not by all of us :lol: , but you'll at least be able to get some sleep at night. We all have stories where we messed up, thats hunting. Wheres the pics? Congrats on the buck, a 93"er is nothing to sneer at or even an 89"er for that matter.

Come on Casey cheer up dude its not the end of the world.

We all want to kill a 100" buck every time we step into the

woods but that dosent always happen a 93" buck isnt to shabby.

Yeah it does suck that you accidently shot the horn off, but from

what you told me I dont think it will be impossible to fix. I had a

good time huntin with you opening day,and packing your dads

buck out almost killed us but that was fun to. All in all I think you

had a good hunt so try to look on the bright side, we will have plenty

more opportunities to bag that 100" toad!!!

Guest 300ultramag.

wHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY THAT CAME INTO YOUR STORE THAT WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT............Their are mor important things to worry or complain about......like marriage :P

Casey you are beating yourself up when you don't have to, you're young and will have a lot of hunts in your life, enjoy each and every one of them especially when you get to spend time hunting with family and friends. Take care and God Bless

sure wish my problem was the same way instead of inverse!

Dude, i chased a buck for 3 solid days one year that i swore was 108, and when i finally got him killed he went 100 even. I had 3 days to score him and missed by 8"! 2 years ago i jumped a buck with a buddy of mine that i thought looked good so i got ready to shoot, my buddy tells me he's 105 EASY so i whack him and he goes 98! When we were walking up to him he said he was pretty sure he was over 110, boy was he surprised when we got up to that deer. It stinks, but it happens ;)

heres my dads buck. This isnt my dad, it is Azpacknhorns uncle Bill.

when dad was jumping around after he shot the buck with one shot at 531 yds, he twisted his ankle and couldnt make it up the hill! Myself, Gabe, Bill and John made our way up there.

post-162-1197943115_thumb.jpg

heres whats left of mine.

To me the worst thing is that you have that horrible shirt on. I wouldn't be advertising that I was a Caballero :P

Calm down, that is still a very good Buck.

When I was a Cab, we would whoop anyone at any time in any sport ( that I played, the others sucked lol).

Dads buck is about 88" according to my tape, and mine with a 14" spread ( which is about what he had) goes 92 6/8