Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Show me your success! Im unable to chase right now. :(

I feel your pain.. Silly little slip while carrying my piggie off the mountain a few years ago resulted in the right half of the picture.. (Not to mention a rescue by friends since I was out hunting alone. You find out who your friends are, that's for sure)

Hope you healed up well! Or do have daily reminders also?

Been there while scouting and setting up for kiddos deer hunt in Pinals years back. Turns out when 200lbs of corn and 30lb of feeder fall from above your head and land on metatarsal you should not pop pills to get numb and hike out. I was very close to losing my foot 1st from fear of compartment syndrome and 2nd from infection. 3 surgeries later on that injury and it will NEVER be the same again. Every single step I take I have a little reminder of that accident. :\

How do you guys post photos on this site? When I click the image icon it only comes up with a URL option. I just want load my own images from PC? How? This shouldn't be this difficult.

How do you guys post photos on this site? When I click the image icon it only comes up with a URL option. I just want load my own images from PC? How? This shouldn't be this difficult.

First you can't be on mobile you have to be on the full site. Second you go to the bottom right corner click more reply options. Next on the left side on the bottom you hit the button choose file. Then below it on the left you click on attach file it takes a moment or two for the file the processing attached once it pops up in your message then you can hit the choose file button again and add another picture

post-2359-0-95306100-1517759017_thumb.png