az300wby

Sold

Desertmafia, thank you for offering to pay the stitching cost for the next buyer.

Questioning my integrity on a public forum is BS. I've sold hundreds of items on this site as well as others. This is the first time EVER I've had to fight someone over something so miniscule and easily fixed. In the past I had a guy not happy with a pair of zeiss binoculars because there were light scratches on the objective lenses that you could only see in direct sunlight and I refunded him the money no questions asked. That's the type of person I am. You took this way out of context and I hope in the future you have a conversation via PM with the next guy. Guess that's what's wrong with the world nowadays. Everyone needs attention and they will cry wolf to get it.

What is BS is that you still haven't answer my question in public or in a PM. Why didn't you disclose the should strap repair?

I wouldn't call it a repair but more of a fix for a manufacturer defect. Sorry I didn't disclose the FIX! I was more concerned about the holes in the bag. The glue on the Velcro came undone last august after archery season. I researched it online and it was a common issue with this year's suspension. They suggested you have it sewn which I did. The new models come stitched and they don't have the issue anymore. It was sewn right before a 5 day backpacking trip in October and the stitching was solid. I never took the time to look at it before I sold it (wish I would have now). The point is I was willing to make it right and you chose to complain instead of handle it like a man.

• Like 1

All I wanted was for you to say you were sorry for not disclosing the fix. It was never about the money.

I have closure on this issue.

All I wanted was for you to say you were sorry for not disclosing the fix. It was never about the money.

I have closure on this issue.

Are you sure you don't need therapy?