Sign in to follow this  
ThomC

Is the Game and Fish meeting in secret?

I subscribe to all G&F emails, blogs, etc. I did not get an announcement that there was a board meeting last week. I had just looked at the website to see when the next meeting was going to be held and was surprised to see that it is over. After looking at the agenda I really would have liked to hear the some of the presentations. WTF G&F. Anyone else notice that there was a meeting last week? :angry:

I received a notice of the meeting last week.

Sorry, I just checked my deleted folder and the email I received was regarding the March 5th meeting. I did not receive anything about this past weekends meeting in Yuma.

I subscribe to all G&F emails, blogs, etc. I did not get an announcement that there was a board meeting last week. I had just looked at the website to see when the next meeting was going to be held and was surprised to see that it is over. After looking at the agenda I really would have liked to hear the some of the presentations. WTF G&F. Anyone else notice that there was a meeting last week? :angry:

The answer to your title is no the G&F is not secretly meeting, as you mentioned every one of their meetings is posted on their website thru 2018 and even the first one in 2019.

Well G&F employee 654321, something is different and smells fishy. Or should I say aquatic. Maybe it was a oversight by the computer people or someone else, but that never happens right. Especially while manipulating the ELK/ Antelope apps. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well since getting rid of Taxidermy licenses was on the ballot I sure hope they will be refunding my 2018 license fees if this went thru.

post-2359-0-52486100-1519143550_thumb.png

Yes the T&A is holding a secret meeting and Museum tour in Douglas AZ. Wake up far SE AZ this is your chance to see the suck ups in action. Darn sensors. The rest of the state can watch while your license money goes down the drain. To bad John Slaughter the dirty little gringo is not still alive. He would kick their behinds out of there. :mellow: