NitroAZ

Unique looking buck

I just wanted to share a couple pictures of this buck I shot in 32 on Saturday.. I glassed him up bedded at 9:00, I ranged him at 499 yds, shortly after 10:00 his doe stood up and he did too. A couple of shots, later and possibly a few more shots and the buck was down. Three days prior I glassed up a large Tom which really disappointed me because It was going to force me to go and try a new area, but I decided I'd hunt the area a couple more times before I switched locations.. Glad I did!!! The buck is a 3x4, but really just a huge two pointer.. I hope you enjoy the pics...

Keith

post-2299-1198499195_thumb.jpg

post-2299-1198499256_thumb.jpg

post-2299-1198499285_thumb.jpg

post-2299-1198499349_thumb.jpg

Keith,

Welcome to the site. Super buck! Thanks for sharing the hunt experience and good pic of that cat!

Did you have a chance at the cat (or a tag in your pocket)?

AzP&Y

Doug

CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE MOST ADDICTING WEB SITE YOU HAVE EVER VISITED.

CLAY

That buck has a lot of character and it would have been interesting to see him in his prime!

Too bad you couldn't tag that cat along with your buck.

Congrats and merry Christmas

Congrats! Now go back for that Tom! If not let us all now where we can fill that Lion Tag! :lol:

Welcome to the site!

jimmya

I hunt in 32 as well and I know there are plenty of lions in the area that I hunt. There aren't alot of deer back in there but there are good quality deer and NO HUNTERS! Anyway, congrats on a great old buck, and I'm going to try and smoke one with my bow in 2 weeks! Was he rutting?